Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back to work!!

I am back to work this week. I must say I have a much better attitude and am enjoying going into a non-stressful environment. The ladies I am working with seem to be a good bunch and the woman who is training is a doll. I am still trying to get a handle on personalities so I will reserve judgement on some I have met.

I am currenlty working in our biggest branch office while my branch is being built out to custom. I honestly knew this was the field I was cut out to be in and am anxious to get started. While I am tired and the drive at the moment sucks, being back at a job really makes me feel good. I don't ever think I could just not work unless I had actual babies at home.

We took a family vacation to Georgia and Florida over Spring Break. We left the night of my Granny's funeral. Seemed everyone in my family had vacations and Spring Break at that time. The funeral was sad but was an opportunity to lay her to rest and see our family. My mom is renovating the farm house so that is taking up her time. But I worry about her health now too. Lots of life changes, but I feel good.

I keep saying I am going to keep up more, post more, read more. I have been spending less time on the computer though and I think I am the better for it. I really wish I could meet lots of you, and plan on going to Niagra Falls if at all possible.

Smooches, hugs and huge thanks to all that gave me sympathy about my grandmother.

9 comments:

Scott said...

Maybe you'll be back when you find your groove. I steal time in the morning, when nobody else is here. At first I was always at home, working from home that is. Good luck with your job. You sound very happy.

Joe said...

Good luck with the job. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Bill said...

Welcome back Jen.. we missed ya! What you're feeling is normal, I go through a similar set of emotions whenever someone close to me dies.

'Grats on the new job, I hope it keeps you amused!

Niagra Falls would be a great place for a "Blog-In".... are you organizing it?

Natalie said...

I, too tend to be a morning blogger. It's a nice way to collect your thoughts befrore things get hectic.

I really wish I could meet lots of you

Then let me know before you come to Florida next time!

Supes said...

I, too, enjoy a good morning Blog. Just don't forget to keep mints on the nightstand.

Wait...that isn't what you meant was it?

Puffy said...

I blog mornings, noontime, afternoons, evenings, nights, any old time. I'm glad that you're enjoying your new job.

jenbeauty said...

Thanks all, I always love your comments!!

Supes....actually, I did mean that! *snicker*

Bravie said...

Welcome back, JB. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

Good luck with the new job! It's so exciting.

Glad you were able to take some time off and get in a vacation too!

*smooch*