Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Woo Hoo

Lots to write here!! I have a new job, start June 20. It is back to the small law firm for me but it is doing what I know best. I will be a one person title company for them, am replacing a lady who has been there for 7 years and is only leaving to be a stay home mom. I got a really good feeling from all the partners I met plus I gained another increase in salary. I am excited and want to make this position work, not necessarily the dream job, but I think a good direction to go in. Lots of flexibilty so I will be able to take care of the family.

11 comments:

Ben O. said...

Congratulations!

Ben O.

Natalie said...

~*~CONGRATULATIONS!!!~*~

Scott said...

I never had any doubt. You are on a great journey that you had the courage to embark upon. Congrats.

~Nutz said...

Huge congrats to you, jen!!!

HistoryDetective said...

Congrats on the job!

Beth said...

Jen, that's awesome! congratulations!!

Puffy said...

I'm happy that you found something with the flexibility for family time. An increase in salary isn't bad either. Good luck!

Bravie said...

So more time in blogland too? *grin*
Congratulations!!!

yvonne said...

Good luck on the new job! Congrats!

Emily RugBurn said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jen!

I can "hear" the excitment in your "voice"!

Cheers to you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)
wishing you well
tony
http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/