Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have been tagged!! EIGHT RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME....

1. I hate tomatos, yet I can eat brushetta, a little tomato sauce, pizza etc. Its weird, just plain tomatos taste horrible to me!


2. I am an only child. I have debated throughout my life whether or not its been a good thing. I believe I may have missed out on having a sibling but also believe that being an only child helped shape who I am and the kind of person I became.


3. I have lost 20 lbs. since September 2006 and have managed to maintain my current weight during that time. I want to lose an additional 10 lbs. so I will be at my freshman year of college weight. I am satisfied with where I am but want to feel healthier.


4. I had 5 surgeries on my right leg due to an achillis tendon tear. One of the worst periods of my life. It lead to a lot of introspection and questioning of how we are living our lives.


5. I have been known to read smutty books or stories!! shhhhhh

6. I cry at almost any sad story, commercial, book, etc.

7. I love Christmas and shopping for presents. I wish I had the money to buy everyone I know a present I know they would enjoy!

8. I can still rollar skate!!

I suppose this is the part where I am supposed to tag some people......how about weltek cheesehead, slharris, and kimmah....don't worry kids if it takes forever!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

I was tagged too and I share your dislike of tomatoes and also tore my achilles tendon once. Weird or what?

Kimmah said...

i feel so very special!!!!

tomatoes are nasty.

Scott said...

We all just went roller skating last month or so. It was cute watching my oldest try to figure it out. Thanks for playing along Jen. I'm not sure how I missed it that you did this meme until now though!

Anonymous said...

I hate tomatos, yet I can eat brushetta, a little tomato sauce, pizza etc.

Well, if this will make you feel better, it's been found that canned and bottled tomatoes (as in sauces, etc) have the same nutrients as plain tomatoes.

I had 5 surgeries on my right leg due to an achillis tendon tear. One of the worst periods of my life. It lead to a lot of introspection and questioning of how we are living our lives.

Nothing can be as introspective as being tied up with bad health due to illness or injuries. I feel your pain there.

I have been known to read smutty books or stories!! shhhhhh

I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone I do too.

I can still rollar skate!!

When I was about 10, I got 2 trophies - one in figure and the other one in freestyle.

kim (weltek) said...

I have a wavering relationship with plain tomatoes. I won't eat a plain tomato slice and am ambivalent about them in a lettuce salad, yet I will devour bruschetta and will dive in to a plate with mozz & olive oil.

Congrats on the weight. You look fabulous right now, I'm proud of you!

I must come up with something remotely exciting about myself now. Pbbt. This will be hard.

Anonymous said...

Are you mad? Tomatos are heck of tasty, woman.