Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mother Mary

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom Let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right it front of me
Speaking words of wisdom Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be

For though they may be parted there is
still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be yeah,
there will be an answer Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom Let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow
Let it be

I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
There will be an answer Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be, let it be

11 comments:

SzélsőFa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SzélsőFa said...

Hello,
I used to like this song as sung by the late John Lennon...

I did not 'stopped by', I rather de-lurked.
Life is strange, really. Come and visit more often for I fairly rather post about Hungarian culture, recipes, politics, etc. See for label 'Hungarian' or 'tradition', 'culture'.

Sure you can add my blog to your list, if you like. It can go like 'forest thoughts' or 'thoughts in the forest' as this is what the Hungarian title (Gondolatok az erdőben) means in English.

Natalie said...

Hi Jen-
I was doing a little catching up and was saddened to read of your loss. Reading your reactions I can see that you are dealing with this in a healthy manner and I promise it will get better.

A few years back I had a good friends try to kill himself twice. I don't know if he really wanted to or just really needed help. He got help, bounced back wonderfully and lived a happy life only to die of Leukemia less than a year later. We don't know why life hands us the cards it does but we must accept it and let those who have passed live in our hearts. Thinking of you.

Puffy said...

I'm doing "catch up" too. When I was called and notified of my mother's death, I got in my car to drive to my parents' home. "Let It Be" was playing on the radio. I broke down and cried.

kim (weltek) said...

This song is like a nice warm blanket.

Beth said...

Well said, Kim. Exactly.

Jen, a lot of hits aren't actual readers. It's spam or accidental hits. So, don't think a lot of people are just being rude on ya. =)

jenbeauty said...

I like this song!

Thank you so much everyone for the comments and support.

Beth: I didn't think of it like that. I just wanted people to speak out. I think there is more we can do to help people like my friend. Its all just so sad and now with the Pro-Wrestler doing what he did, there is so much more to depression.

Oh well...all doing the best we can.

Anonymous said...

Not really a Beatles fan, but just reading the words, those are actually pretty good lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Beatles, I love them so much. They are the closest thing we have to a universally enjoyed piece of culture.

Glowie said...

{{hug}}

jenbeauty said...

I love you guys!!