Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hello, is anybody out there?!

I am here, I am reading, lurking, relaxing, whatever you would like to call it. I am not commenting too much but know that I am reading many of your blogs.

The summer is dragging by but I am starting to feel a peace with myself as time rolls on. Maybe when things start to slow down a little in the fall I can get back to being my silly self and writing about being a Rock Star, the great things my kids that day or even my jump into an altogether new career.

The past year and half is going to be put into a box in my heart and mind, to be brought out on occassion. Its so cliche to say this, but I am re-discovering myself and what I want in this life. Work harder, be remembered well. There is a time, a place, a reason for everything and everyone you encounter. Take it all in and be happy, suck it up, write about it, live it. As long as at the end of the day you can sleep.

Have a good end of the summer everyone and I hope to be back soon spreading some silliness!

16 comments:

jenbeauty said...

LOL, I went and read everyone's blog on my list over to the side. I commented on most (if you have updated within the last 2 months)!

It was a good break and so many of you made me smile. This open journal can be such a relief some days!

Schnookie said...

Hey Jen! Glad to see you smiling.

So sorry for the sorrow you've been experiencing. *HUGS*

MM said...

{{hugs}} Jen!

I've been checking in here, too. Even when I don't comment on blogs, I'm still there, reading.

Thanks for the update, and the comment on my blog. :)

kim (weltek) said...

Good to "see" you! I think your sentiment on how you want to live your life is wonderful. You're an amazing woman whose best years are ahead.

Foxy said...

hi, it's been a long time! thanks for stopping by again..sorry to hear about your loss. but great that you're coping. :)

Nomarless said...

I forgot how I got to your blog..
But I hope things are getting better. And I hope the summer goes well for you.

Kimmah said...

i'm woefully behind on reading, let alone commenting, but i'm here. sort of :-).

Anonymous said...

Of course. We're all still here. :)

Some deep stuff there. from what you wrote back in June, I sort of understand. Wishing you best.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you. sometimes I feel like i wish that my life was more amazing . . . but maybe it already is. just live the life and do right with it. what more can i ask? right? talk to you later. :)

Natalie said...

I'm glad to hear you are healing and using your pain to recognize what in life is important. Yes, all these things are cliche, but cliches are around for a reason- because they are true!

Be well and thanks for reading and posting! You have lots of friends out here...

Beth said...

I must have missed your visit. Darnit. I came by just to check on you. Good advice.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

Hope you'll be back to silliness soon.

-Trevor

Scott said...

I'm just glad that you are still around Jen. Things have really turned around in your life, and it's good to hear.

Rose said...

Another de-lurker. Thanks for stopping by my site, I haven't forgotton you! I've just been crazy busy.

*smooch*

Joe said...

Can't wait until you return, Jen.

Anonymous said...

Hi--thanks for stopping by . . . hope all is well.