Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hiatus or something........

I like how momma put that about a few of us bloggers. I am the something part....not quite sure what to write about or say. Been going through some life changes and the new job, while I like it, it is keeping me busy.

I am so restless and uncomfortable right now. I wish I could make some earnest changes in my personal world but my children are holding me in place. I have not been the best mom lately nor a good daughter. Those things are starting to weigh on my mind. I have let friendships pass and other things fall to the wayside that I enjoy, like this blogging thing.

I know I am not perfect but I need to strive to do better in my everyday living. Love more, complain less and be happy.

Hope this rambling finds everyone well and healthy!

6 comments:

Scott said...

Well, personally I think it is normal to be stir crazy when you have kids to take care of. You have to be so efficient with your spare time, if you ever get any at all. Moms especially have it bad, because there is an amount of inherent guilt associated with any wish for personal fulfillment. My wife has a lot of the same thoughts. Don't feel bad.

Good to see a new post from you. It's nice to know you are still around.

Emily RugBurn said...

It was nice to hear from you today!

scott beat me to it (above), but he said it best.

I don't know if there's anyone on the planet who doesn't feel they need to "strive to do better in... everyday living". Kudos for saying it aloud.

:: smooch ::

Lasann said...

"I know I am not perfect but I need to strive to do better in my everyday living. Love more, complain less and be happy."

That said it all! We all are striving for that exact balance. I doubt that very few have it!

Glad to see you around.

~Nutz said...

JB!!! I've missed you and I'm glad to see you pop in!

Hope things start ironing themselves out for you soon. {{{hugs}}}

Jim said...

What ^^THEY^^ all said. Take a real deep breath every now and then, it helps you relax. Thanks for the visit and the huggies.

Right back at'cha {{}}

Beth said...

I think for women, the funks of life are normal. I have been not a good daughter and not a good mother plenty of times. Recognizing it and wanting better is the first step to change so you're halfway there!