Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Michigan week!!




GO BUCKS!!!! I am a one of the lucky souls that has tickets for this historical event....well sporting event that is. This is the most anctipated game EVER that I can remember in my life time. I come from a long line of OSU graduates (even though I did not) and not in 103 years has there been a game like this!! The hype, the commentary, the booze!! That is right folks the party starts Friday afternoon at our office and does not stop until I wake up Sunday knowing that OSU has kicked #2's ass and will do so again in the Championship game! (counting chickens and all that....)

WOO HOO!!

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I'm sad I'll miss the game. Tis a biggie! I won't tell you who I'm rooting for, though. :-)

~Nutz said...

OMG! I'm so gellus!

Will you wear your Minnie ears so I can try to spot you on TV? ;-)

jenbeauty said...

Nutz LMAO...now that would be fun...but its gonna be cold so I am gonna wear a hat!

I will have a red jersey on though....giggles!!

Breezy said...

And mine with be blue. *grin* Go Blue!!!!!

I'm actually planning on watching this game. I normally don't watch college football.

That dude Paul said...

Hiya!!!!

Beth said...

I hope you have a fanastic time and that your team wins! =)

Lasann said...

Gobble, gobble

~Nutz said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!