Thursday, April 28, 2005

aacckkk

My livejournal has been hacked!! I have been trying to get into to stop whatever is going on plus to change my password. *sighs* this totally sucks...things are being written and deleted...man oh man. So much for sharing your life in a journal on the internet.

Totally bummed and has ruined my day!

EDITED to add: I was able to get into my account, change the password and e-mail addy. I lost quite a bit of information so I will have to re-build some stuff. I am reading up on LJs abuse policy but not sure if they can really do anything. Such a bummer...

4 comments:

Blue said...

Hi jenbeauty. yup, there's some dodgy buggers around. sorry about the hacking--Is the LJ journal readable?
I'd like to read it..

jenbeauty said...

Hi Blue!

The journal is readable and I have posted what happened there. Unfortunately all of my old posts were delted and I have been unable to recover them. I had started that LJ back in November or December.

I have been trying to figure out this blog stuff and posting links. I have been trying to upload a pic but have not had the time to do much. I am going to be working on both journals this weekend.

Thanks for the comments!!

Blue said...

You must be FUMING!(but what's the url?)
I use 'Hello' to upload pics..it's very simple--it needs to be. I am a person of very little brain.
Roll on the weekend--I look forward to your stuff.
*wink*
Take great care, now.

Buggy said...

You know Jen, having Blue as a fan is a big deal.

Sorry you lost all your postings.
That would freak me out.