Monday, July 25, 2005

Meme

shamelessly taken from my friend Alice! 35 Not-So-Questions

1) My uncle once: climbed a water tower in his hometown and painted his name across it. Luckliy his dad was the Police Chief.

2) Never in my life: have I kissed a girl.

3) When I was five: I still sucked my thumb.

4)High school was: lots of fun!

5) Fire is: scarey and hot.

6) I once saw: my husband held up at gunpoint.

7) There’s this woman I know who: jumped out of car to get away from her boyfriend

8) Once, at a bar: there is never anything good that can come from me starting a sentace with this!

9) By noon I’m usually: tired of requesting checks.

10) Last night: I read "My Secret Garden" to my children, ate corn on the cobb and watched "The Pacifer".

11) If I only had: traveled to Europe after H.S. *sigh* a missed opportunity

12) Next time I go to church: my son will go to pre-school bible study, oi he turns into the devil while at mass.

13) The best thing about my last relationship was: I don't really remember...been married a while now! lol

14) What worries me most: harm coming to my children in any form.

15) When I turn my head left: I see a blank wall in my office...I will be moving to another soon!

16) When I turn my head right: I see the door to my office and the hallway

17) You know I’m lying when: my voice cracks and my eyebrows stay raised.

18) What I miss most about the eighties: it certainly is not the hair! I am going to say MTV as well, this will keep in tune with my previous post.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: the beautiful heroine who saves everyone! What....

20) By this time next year: I will be on another vacation, hopefully without family!!

21) I have a hard time understanding: why people cannot accept others religious beliefs or faith.

22) You know I like you if: I acknowledge your presence, although I am pretty nice to everyone.

23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: My husband.

24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: are sitting around a campfire: I am not witty enough to answer this.

25) Take my advice, never: sit in your car, after dark, in a not so great neighborhood just to finish listening to a song you love on the radio.

26) My ideal breakfast is: bagel, butter and cafe mocha

27) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: an OSU football game, they are a blast!

28) Why doesn’t everyone: learn to be more tolerant of things they did not always understand.

29) If you spend the night at my house: You will never worry about birth control again.

30) I’d stop my wedding: I wouldn't...we would keep going even with all the foils happening around us.

31) The world could do without: starvation

32) My favorite blonde is: My son!

33) If I do anything well, it’s: laugh at myself

34) And by the way: I don't think I am talking to myself any longer, thanks everyone for stopping by, leaving comments, and making me smile.

35) The last time I was drunk, I: played volleyball, closed down the bar, and woke up hubby when I got home at 3:00 a.m.!

13 comments:

Trevor Record said...

In regards to #35; Your poor husband!

Bravie said...

damn you. You beat me to it.

Bravie said...

Oh, and? You didn't think the 80's hair was cool? *snort*

Anonymous said...

Great list. Perhaps, I should spend the night at your house. haha My husband is dead set against having a third. But, my hormones tell me something different. Help Me!!! :)

Scott said...

I hope you will still find a way to go to Europe someday. But those were the days before we had kids. The tragedy is that we don't have any idea what we are getting into until those fateful words are uttered: It's a boy!

HistoryDetective said...

#18 ... Just admit that you miss the legwarmers!

jenbeauty said...

Trevor: I don't think he minded!

Carey: neener neener, and I thought my hair was fabulous!

Marel: your poor hubby, but if I could I would have a third.

T: Yep karoke can definitly keep you away from the drink!

Scott: I would like to be able to go to Europe maybe with my children when they are in H.S. That way it would benefit the whole family.

HD: I think I was the only one of my friends that did not have the whole flash dance thing going on!

A. Darcy said...

Hmm, I always sit in the car to listen to the end of the song.

jenbeauty said...

a. darcy: that is when I saw my husband held up at gunpoint *shivers*

Alice said...

#29- I usually use Nanny 911 and Supernanny, but a visit to your house might be in order someday!

*smoochies*

Beth said...

I'm all awwww on your favorite blonde. =)

Risu said...

Wow...I'm curious about number 6.

And I forget which number, but I hope you do get to travel! Immediately following my highschool grad, I opted not to travel and went to school instead. I really hope I didn't doom myself to knowing no other country but my own.

Glowie said...

Great list, Jen. You saw your husband held up at gunpoint?!?! *shudder*