Saturday, May 14, 2005

My week

I had been stressed and not sleeping all week.

I had my review for my job on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised. I got a GOOD rating out of either Excellant, Good, Satisfactory, Below Average, Poor. Not sure if anyone can ever achieve an excellant but I have decided that if I want to stay with this firm I want to make that my goal for this next year. I got a raise and lots of kudos for doing a job that is difficult and work under someone who is "anal retentive" and that is a quote from our Department Head. lol

I had to get new migraine medication on Thursday. I have been stressing out over my marriage, work, kids, you know the usual life stuff. It seems that my migraines pop up at this time of year for some reason. Not sure what it is about the month of May but this is when my migraines are the worst.

Thursday night dear prince starting puking at about 10:00 p.m. He did not stop until 8:00 a.m. yesterday. Ugh, no sleep for me for most of this week. I stayed home on Friday and dear prince is feeling much better today. He has been able to keep down foods and is currently outside with Princess and their neighborhood friends.

Not doing much today, although I should be cleaning. Still too tired though and wanted a few minutes to do something for me. Why is that so hard for us moms sometimes? If I am not up doing something every 10 minutes I feel guilty or like something is missing. Maybe this is the cause of the migraines (insert sarcastic voice here).

My dad is going to babysit for hubby and I tonight. I think I would like to go to dinner out at Easton and see a movie. We never go to Easton and there are so many places to have a great dinner. I am in the mood for Mexican. I keep hoping time for just Chris and I will help get us back on track. Communications is the key but so is trying to communicate. Some days we want to be together that way and others it seems that neither one of us cares. Well at least we are trying.

5 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I'm sure things will get better for you Jen. You've got a well wisher in GA.

*cstl* steve

jenbeauty said...

Thanks Steve! Nice to see you found me! lol

Blue said...

Hi Jen....you got the links working. Nice one!

Buggy said...

I am glad you went out on a Date with the husband.
I know what you mean about getting back on track, working on that here.
Take it one step at a time.
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »