Friday, May 06, 2005

Template and figuring out Blog

I have been trying to change my links -----> and am failing miserably. I have read the short cuts and have tried several times to insert the proper urls for what I want linked. Not working!! Tried the picture thing too and my pics are too big. I need to figure out how to resize those.

I will be at home tonight playing around with this stuff as hubby is playing poker and the kids will be hitting the bed early! YAY a whole evening on the internet...whoa does that make me boring?? lol

Anyone care to point me in the right direction??

6 comments:

Blue said...

Jen...try and download the 'Hello' software. Google will find it. It's easy to do photos; it goes straight to blogger.
To do the links you'll need to go to the template settings.

Jen, this damn blog won't let me paste code. Shit. What's your email?

Blue said...

have fun!
I need to be amazed in the morning...
*smiles*

Blue said...

YAY!

jenbeauty said...

Ha I did it Blue...I got it to work!! *giggles*

Thanks for the tips!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

What a great site horse eczema Doctors use vicodin surgery http://www.bmw11.info http://www.retail-security-systems.info Wheelchair services Mazda collector models Medical malpractice advise Simple phendimetrazine on line What are business phone systems http://www.2gigusbmemorycards.info jogging stroller business credit report Dentists in port huron mi michigan compare pilates reformer and performer Cingular blackberry handspring